How about preparing 4 healthy hamburger recipes for you and your friends? And still not go off the diet eating something different and delicious on the weekend!
Today we will teach you how to prepare healthy hamburger recipes for all tastes, we have vegetarian recipes, with meat, chicken and fish! In addition to teaching homemade hamburger preparation, we will give you tips on replacing ingredients and healthy side dishes!
Healthy hamburger recipes
- 50g of cooked and drained lentils
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 shallow teaspoon of salt
- Cumin and spices to taste
- Wheat or oat flour to score.
Method of preparation:
Mix all the ingredients (add the flour last to give the point), mold in a hamburger shape and set aside in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, grill in a non-stick frying pan.
- Tips: You can use other legumes like: peas, chickpeas, soybeans, white beans. Add carrots or fine grated beets and other spices that you like. With this recipe you can also make roasted vegan meatballs, add sauce of your choice.
Fiber-rich mince burger
- 400 g of lean ground beef (may be the duckling cut)
- 1 clear
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed
- 1 spoon (dessert) of flaxseed flour (or flaked quinoa)
- ½ diced medium onion
- ¼ cup (tea) of chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method of preparation
In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, knead with your hands until all the ingredients are well incorporated and you get a homogeneous meatloaf.
Divide into four equal parts and mold in the shape of a hamburger, if necessary take the refrigerator to firm.
In a non-stick frying pan, brown the hamburgers on both sides, preferably without using oil.
- Tips : The meat dough can be used to prepare a baked meatloaf stuffed with boiled vegetables, add a little oat or wheat flour whole, also make roasted meatballs or small dumplings with stuffed boiled egg (chicken or quail) to bake.
Functional chicken burger
- 400 grams of ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup of oat bran tea
- 1 egg white
- 1 small chopped onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green smell
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix all ingredients with a food processor and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove the contents and shape the hamburgers. In a non-stick frying pan place a drizzle of olive oil and grill over low heat. Turn to brown on the other side.
- Tips: Make roasted chicken meatballs and serve with the sauce of your choice. You can eat with a very healthy dish consisting of brown rice, beans and a very colorful salad with raw and cooked greens and vegetables.
Tuna burger tuna
- 1 can of tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons of grated onion
- 1 clear
- 1/2 cup (tea) of fine rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 spoon (coffee) of salt
Method of preparation:
Mix the ingredients of the hamburger, and make two flattened dumplings. Grill in a non-stick frying pan with the oil.
- Tips: Serve with roasted potatoes and brown rice with grated carrots.
How to store hamburgers?
For you to always have a tasty and healthy hamburger on hand, it’s ideal to freeze, but how?
Assemble the hamburgers and wrap them with PVC film, put them in the freezer on a straight surface until they freeze, then you can store them in a plastic bag. They can be frozen for up to 3 months.